Please be advised that starting April 1, 2018, the parking lot of the "Ștefan cel Mare" Suceava Airport will be available on a fee basis. According to the Decision of the Suceava County Council regarding the approval of the parking charges, these tariffs are the following:
|First Hour||5 lei|
|Interval exceeding the First hour||1 leu / hour|
* Hour fractions are considered as full time
* Loss of ticket - 200 lei / ticket.
Parking entry instructions:
- Stop the machine in front of the access bar, in front of the automatic inlet.
- Press the green light button to release the ticket.
- Receive the ticket and keep it carefully for the payment before taking the car to leave the parking lot.
- The fee for replacing a lost ticket is 200 Lei and is paid to the pay machine
Instructions for using the paying machine:
- Select the language.
- Scan the parking ticket in front of the reader, signaled with flashing light.
- The amount of money you have to pay is shown on the device's color screen.
- If you want to cancel the payment, click the "Cancel" button.
- The coins and / or the banknotes used for payment are introduced. The "Cancel" button can be used at any time to exit the program, as long as the payment value has not been reached.
- When the amount of payment displayed becomes zero, the machine issues the remainder (if applicable) and a non-fiscal receipt.
- Exit from the parking lot is made on the basis of that ticket, within a 10 minute time limit.
- Exceeding 10 minutes entails the need to return to the tolling machine to pay a new tax, corresponding to the additional time spent in the parking lot.
Instructions for leaving the Parking lot:
- Stop the machine in front of the parking exit barrier, next to the exit automation, once the toll car has been paid in advance.
- Scan the voucher in the slot.
- If the toll paid corresponds to the period of parking, the barrier rises. Otherwise, a message will be displayed to pay the additional parking fee, the barrier being lowered.
”Ştefan cel Mare" Suceava Airport is relieved of any responsibility for:
- Damages caused by non-observance of the signs and markings on the road or the indications of security agents;
- Damage caused by barrier movements, in the event of a lack of distance between vehicles.
- Prolonging the use of public parking facilities due to the aircraft landing / take-off times