Suceava Airport is a ground handling services supplier authorised by the Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authorithy and is providing handling services according to RACR-AD-AADC , edition 01/2010 and AHM 810, edition 2010, with the purpose of providing aircraft handling according to international standards of quality and time, in conditions of proper security and safety.
1.2.1. List of basic handling
Services of representation and liaison with local authorities and other entities;
Passenger handling consists of any kind of assistance given to passengers that embark, disembark or transit the airport including tickets/journey documents check, baggage registration and the transport of baggage to the sorting area;
Baggage handling consists of baggage handling in the sorting area, preparation for departure, loading/unloading baggage from the transport equipments that deliver them to the reconciliation area.
Ramp handling consists of:
1. aircraft marshalling by marshaller at arrival/departure, under the condition that this service is not provided by air traffic services;
2. aircraft parking assistance and providing the proper parking devices, under the condition that this service is not provided by air traffic services;
3. communication between aircraft and ramp service providers, under the condition that this service is not provided by air traffic services;
4. loading/unloading the aircraft, including suppling and manouvering of proper equipments, the transport of crew and passengers to/from aircraft and terminal, transport of baggage to/from aircraft to terminal;
5. suppling and manouvering of proper equipments for aircraft`s engine start-up;
6. aircraft movement at arrival/departure, suppling and manouvering of proper equipments;
7. transport, loading and unloading of food and drinks.
In case of an aircraft that returns to the ramp without load modification, no basic handling fee is charged.
The handling fee, in case of ramp return, that implies load modification , will be charged at 50% of basic handling fee.
The handling fee for aircrafts that are forced to land because of technical causes, meteorological conditions or other major force situations will be charged at 50% of basic handling fee.
The handling for a technical landing with another scope than a commercial flight will be charged at 50% of basic handling fee, under the condition that the commercial load is not modified.